Hi, I'm Melody and I love to paint.

Yes, I know how eccentric and weird this photo makes me look, but frankly, I don't care. This is my blog and I can be as weird as I want to be. This was taken the day I quit my corporate job and started painting full time.
I still feel like a beginner when it comes to painting, but I have been trying to focus my attention on developing my skills wholeheartedly for almost a year now and I'm starting to see some of my work paying off. I have a ways to go in developing a style that is truly my own. Right now I am working on a pretty wide range of artistic expression from landscapes to abstracts to collages to furniture pieces. I'm kind of all over the place, but I know what I like and I like to work on it all.

so I hope you enjoy the show:

Oh, and if you're wondering,- No I don't paint in a red room anymore- that didn't really work at all.

Comments

Janine said…
Melody, what a unique and beautiful person you are! I love that huge smile and enthusiasm for life!!! Show us some of your paintings!!!
Paul Aanderud said…
This picture does not do you justice...it does portray you in your true form however, an raving mad artist. You create outlandish experiments of art and produce works that any alchemist or Los Alamos lab techician could only dream of. They are fiendishly clever in their Intricacies, each more so then the last.

Popular Posts