Art night at Kaaren's house

I feel so blessed. I have met up with some wonderful artist women! I feel like I have been in drought for art friends for years and being with them is SO refreshing. I feel so alive and validated in their presence. Look at this amzing studio of famous artist Kaaren Pixton. She invented the indestructible books printed collages on Tyvek that is strong enough that babies can chew on them and they won't tear or get destroyed. It's brilliant. She invites women over once a month to create. On this night we did life drawing and my son volunteered to be the model. He was incredible. He loved holding the poses and being super dramatic. I got some great drawings actually.  All the ladies took a break to get drinks and Joren kept holding the pose. We told him to take a break and he insisted on standing there. He said through clenched teeth, "You're missing it!" He was so fun to have at art night! Love him!

Comments

Popular Posts